What does AHSMC stand for?
AHSMC stands for Alberta High School Mathematics Competition (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Arizona Health Sciences Library (University of Arizona)
- Appalachian Highlands Science Learning Center (US NPS; Purchase Knob, NC)
- Atlanta Health Science Libraries Consortium
- Australian Hide, Skin and Leather Exporters' Association
- Académie Humanitaire et Sociale de Moscou
- Alpine Hills Swimming Masters
- Asian Heritage Society of Manitoba
- Association des Hôteliers de St Martin
- Association Hospitalière Sainte-Marie
- Association of Human Service Ministries
- American High School Mathematics Exam
- Academic Health Science Network (UK)
- Arabization of Health Sciences Network (WHO EMRO)
- Association of Historical Societies of New Hampshire, Inc.
- Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networks Technical Committee (IEEE Communications Society)
- Aviation Historical Society of New Zealand
- Aggie Honor System Office (Texas A&M University)
- Ad Hoc on Self Organization Group
- Allan Heighway School of Motoring (driving lessons; UK)
- Alpha Home Schoolers of McKinney (Texas)