The Standing Committee on the Alberta Heritage Savings Trust Fund held its annual public meeting in Edmonton on October 20, 2011.
What does AHSTF stand for?
AHSTF stands for Alberta Heritage Savings Trust Fund (est. 1976; Ministry of Finance and Enterprise; Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHSTF
We have 2 other meanings of AHSTF in our Acronym Attic
- AIDS Housing and Service Systems Integration (Washington)
- Advanced High School Studies Program (former BYU programming camp for high school students)
- Aggregated High Speed Service Provider Interface (telecommunications)
- Advanced Human Support Technology (NASA)
- Alaska-Hawaii Standard Time
- Anchor Handling Supply Tug (boats)
- Ancient History Special Topic (Macquarie University; Australia)
- Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Avoca-Hancock-Shelby-Tennant (school; Iowa)
- Austin Healey Sports and Touring Club
- American High School Theatre Festival
- Arc-Heated Scramjet Test Facility (Langley Research Center; US NASA)
- Ashland High School Theatrical Society (Ashland, MA)
- Air-Actuated Hydraulic Swaging Unit (Swagelok)
- American Health Science University
- Adaptable High-Speed Undersea Munition
- Aboriginal Head Start in Urban and Northern Communities (Canada)
- African Horse Sickness Virus
- Alpha Hemolytic Streptococcus Viridans
- Anchor Handling Supply Vessel
Samples in periodicals archive:
They include the Alaska Permanent Fund, the Land and Water Conservation Fund (USA), the Payments for Environmental Services programme (Costa Rica) and the Alberta Heritage Savings Trust Fund.
Committee Activity The Standing Committee on the Alberta Heritage Savings Trust Fund held a public meeting in Lethbridge, Alberta, on October 20, 2010.
She currently serves as Chair of the Standing Committee on the Alberta Heritage Savings Trust Fund and is a member of the Standing Committee on Private Bills and the Standing Committee on Privileges and Elections, Standing Orders and Printing.