It initially consisted of a partnership between the Alberta SPCA, Alberta Agriculture, Food and Rural Development (AAFRD), and the Alberta Farm Animal Care Association (AFAC) representing the livestock industry.
What does AFAC stand for?
AFAC stands for Alberta Farm Animal Care (est. 1993; Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFAC
We have 39 other meanings of AFAC in our Acronym Attic
- Asosiyasyon Fanm Ayisyen Nan Boston (Association of Haitian Women in Boston)
- Assigned Female at Birth (gender identity)
- Adoptive Families Association of British Columbia (Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada)
- Adipocyte Fatty Acid Binding Protein
- Air Force Arctic Broadcasting Squadron
- Air Force Acquisition Circular
- Air Force Advisory Committee
- Air Force Armament Center
- Air Force Association of Canada
- Airborne Forward Air Controller
- American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Arab Fund for Arts and Culture (est. 2007)
- Arlington Food Assistance Center (VA)
- Armed Forces Aid Campaign (Winchester, CA)
- Association of Field Archery Clubs (UK)
- Association of French and American Classes
- Australasian Fire Authorities Council
- Appalachian Foothills Artifact Collectors Association (Richmond, KY)
- Associate Fellow, National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry
- A-Files Accountability and Control System (US INS)