A member of the Alberta Dental Association, the Canadian Dental Association, and a graduate of the Alberta Dental School, Dr.
What does ADA stand for?
ADA stands for Alberta Dental Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADA
We have 495 other meanings of ADA in our Acronym Attic
- Age Discrimination Act of 1975
- Agents Draft Authority
- Air Defense Area
- Air Defense Artillery
- Air Defense Authority
- Airborne Data Automation
- Aircraft Deck Angle
- Airdrop Damage Assessment (US DoD)
- Alamo Dressage Association
- Alaska Dressage Association, Inc.
- Alberta Dressage Association (Canada)
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse (various meanings)
- Alert Dispersal Area
- All Disclaimers Apply
- Allowance for Doubtful Accounts (business accounting)
- Alpha Dressage Association (Florida)
- Alternate Delay Accumulation
- Alternative Discipline Agreement
- Alternative Distribution Alliance
- American Dairy Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to his Calgary private practice, Sparrow taught in the faculty of dentistry at the University of Alberta, as well as serving as president of the Calgary and District Dental Society, president of the Alberta Dental Association, and later, president of the Alberta Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.