6) Table 1: Inventory of Cord Blood Banks in Canada (7) Private UCB Banks in Canada Public UCB Banks in Canada Baby Chord Alberta Cord Blood Bank WEBSITE: www.
What does ACBB stand for?
ACBB stands for Alberta Cord Blood Bank (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACBB
We have 3 other meanings of ACBB in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Catholic Biblical Association
- Australian Chinese Basketball Association
- Australian Coding Benchmark Audit
- Avon Contract Bridge Association (UK)
- Allied Command Baltic Approaches Command Control and Information System (NATO)
- Agency Coordinating Body for Afghan Relief
- Arcminute Cosmology Bolometer Array Receiver
- Automatic Call-Back/Automatic Return (telecommunication backbone routers)
- Ashridge Centre for Business and Society (UK)
- Absa Corporate and Business Bank (South Africa)
- American Council for Better Broadcasting
- Angular Contact Ball Bearing
- Athlétic Club de Boulogne-Billancourt (French: Athletic Club of Boulogne Billancourt; Boulogne Billancourt, France)
- Atlantic Central Bankers Bank
- Association of Community Based Business Advice (UK)
- Achenbach Child Behavior Checklist (psychology)
- Acinetobacter Calcoaceticus Baumannii Complex
- Airway, C-Spine, Breathing, & Circulation
- Aliminim Cans for Burned Children (program)
- America's Community Bankers Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
40) Currently, the two public cord blood banks operating in Canada, the Alberta Cord Blood Bank and Hema-Quebec, require advance registration for the collection of cord blood.
Table 1: Public and Private Cord Blood Banks in Canada Public Banks Private Banks Alberta Cord Blood Bank AABB Accredited Non-Accredited Hema-Quebec Lifebank Cryogenics Baby Chord Securacell Corp.