The Act implements several new measures and provides new funding for the Alberta Alcohol and Drug Abuse Commission (AADAC) to address youth drug addictions.
What does AADAC stand for?
AADAC stands for Alberta Alcohol and Drug Abuse Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Army Air Defense Artillery
- Asians Against Domestic Abuse
- Asociacion Argentina de Agrometeorologia
- Associação de Apoio à Dermatite Atópica
- Association des Amis et Défenseurs des Animaux
- Association for Adult Development and Aging
- Australia Addison's Disease Association
- Australian Antique Dealers' Association
- Australian Automobile Dealers Association
- Alabama Alcohol and Drug Abuse Association (Eva, AL)
- ABN AMRO Dual Advantage Fund
- Americans Against Discrimination and Preferences
- Aquatic Animal Drug Approval Partnership (US FWS; Bozeman, MT)
- Asian American Drug Abuse Program (Los Angeles, CA)
- Art and Design Admissions Registry (merged with Universities and Colleges Admissions System)
- Army Air Defense Artillery System
- Association for the Advancement of Dutch American Studies (Holland, MI)
- Accountancy and Actuarial Discipline Board (UK)
- American Association of the Deaf-Blind
- Army Air Defense Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
GRANDE PRAIRIE, AB -- The Alberta Alcohol and Drug Abuse Commission has opened a residential treatment program for problem gamblers at the AADAC Northern Addictions Centre (NAC) in Grande Prairie.