Until 2008, Albert Einstein Healthcare Network was part of Jefferson Health System, the Philadelphia area's largest hospital and healthcare organization.
What does AEHN stand for?
AEHN stands for Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association of Educators of Homebound and Hospitalized Children (now Division on Physically Handicapped, Homebound, and Hospitalized)
- Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc
- Alternatives in Education for the Hearing Impaired
- American Elite Homes, Inc. (Kannapolis, NC)
- American Educational History Journal
- Academy East Hockey League (various schools)
- America East Hockey League
- Asia Enterprises Holding Ltd.
- Association of English Hockey League Umpires (UK)
- Aquatic Ecosystem Health and Management Society
- Acute Extrinsic Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Atmospheric Electrical Hazards Protection
- Access, Equity and Human Rights (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Advocates for Environmental Human Rights
- Asociación Española de Hígado y Riñón (Spanish: Spanish Liver and Kidney Association)
- Australian Economic History Review (journal)
- Automated Equipment Historical Records
- Australian E-Health Research Centre (Australia)
- adaptive educational hypermedia systems
- Albert Einstein High School (Kensington, Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Paperback R727 Leebov, retired from the Albert Einstein Healthcare Network, offers simple tools and techniques for creating a more fulfilling environment for staff and patients.
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network in Philadelphia has named Ann Jaeger assistant vice president for long term care.