Had the First Nations fishers been allowed access to that catch, the Alberni-Clayoquot Regional District contends, it would have benefitted everyone in the territory.
What does ACRD stand for?
ACRD stands for Alberni-Clayoquot Regional District (local government resource; Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACRD
We have 8 other meanings of ACRD in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Commercial Records Centers
- Assured Crew Return Capability
- Asthma Clinical Research Center
- Atlantic City Race Course (Hamilton, NJ)
- Allegheny County Respite Care Coalition (Pennsylvania)
- Alameda County Resource Conservation District (California)
- Association of Car Rental Companies Inc. (China)
- Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research
- Accommodation and Car Rental Directory (Canadian government employee resource)
- Acquired Cystic Renal Disease (kidneys)
- Alliance for Community Research and Development (Merced, CA)
- Animal Care & Regulation Division
- Arizona Civil Rights Division (Phoenix, AZ)
- Associação Cultural e Recreativa de Deocriste (Deocriste, Viana do Castelo, Portugal)
- Automatic Compression/Release Device
- Allegan County Resource Development Committee (Michigan)
- Australian Capital Region Development Council
- Army Chemical Research and Development Labs
- Aquaculture Collaborative Research and Development Program (Canada)
- Aperture-Coupled Rectangular Dielectric Resonator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hupacasath Chief Councillor Shaunee Casavant says "it's absolutely terrific" that the Alberni-Clayoquot Regional District is giving the Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DF0) a dressing down for its mismanagement of this year's Somass sockeye run.