Materials and Methods The Albany Pregnancy Infancy Lead Study (APILS), a prospective, longitudinal study, was initiated to address the question of nutrient-lead interaction and to explore the impact of early lead concentration on infant growth and development (the subject of other reports).
What does APILS stand for?
APILS stands for Albany Pregnancy Infancy Lead Study (Albany, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APILS
- Alstom Power India Ltd. (New Delhi, India)
- Alstom Projects India Limited
- Ansal Properties and Infrastructure Ltd. (New Delhi, India)
- Asian Paints India Ltd.
- Association des Professionnels des Industries de la Langue (French: Professional Association of Language Industries)
- Association of Pacific Island Legislatures (est. 1981; Hagatna, Guam)
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (UK)
- Armor Piercing Infantry Light Arm System
- Asian Pacific Islander Legal Outreach (San Francisco, CA)
- Aim Point Identification Light System
- Asian Pacific Islander Law Student Association
- Actor-Partner Interdependence Model (relationships)
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management (India; also seen as AIM)
- Asian Partnership on International Migration (India)
- Associação Promotora da Instrução dos Macaenses (Macau, China)
- Association Professionnelle Internationale des Medicins
- ATM Port Interface Modules (Sprint)
- Assessment Program for International Medical Graduates
- Association pour la Promotion de l'Information Médicale sur Internet
- Associazione Professionale Italiana Medici Oculisti (Italian: Italian Association of Professional Medical ophthalmologists; also seen as APIM; Italy)