That role was recently highlighted in a separate report analyzing system-wide status and viability, the "Alaska Marine Highway System Analysis," released in fall 2011 by the Alaska University Transportation Center at the University of Alaska Fairbanks' Institute of Northern Engineering.
What does AUTC stand for?
AUTC stands for Alaska University Transportation Center (cold weather research)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AUTC
We have 5 other meanings of AUTC in our Acronym Attic
- Automorphism (mathematics)
- Automotive Technology
- Autorisation d'Usage à des Fins Thérapeutiques (French: Authorization of Use for Therapeutic Purposes; World Anti-Doping Agency)
- Autoroute (Canada Post road designation)
- Auxiliary Aircraft Landing Training Ship
- Australian Trustees Association (Queensland, Australia)
- Automatic Text Annotation System
- Asia Unit Trusts Berhad (Malaysia)
- Adelaide University Touch Club (Australia)
- Alaska USA Trust Company
- Area Under the Transit Curve (pharmacology)
- Auckland University Tramping Club
- Australian Universities Teaching Committee
- Autism National Committee (Forest Knolls, California)
- Atlantic Undersea Test & Evaluation Center (US Navy)
- Asociación Española de Usuarios de Telecomunicaciones y de la Sociedad de la Información (Spanish; Spain)
- Autopista Terrassa Manresa, Concessionaria de la Generalitat de Catalunya SA (Spanish)
- Association of Universities for Textiles (Belgium)
- Association des Utilisateurs de Transport de Fret (French: Freight Transport Users Association; Paris, France)