Jill Canfield, senior regulatory counsel, spoke on "Assessing Your Wireless Options" during the Alaska Telephone Association 2008 Winter Conference, January 27-30, in Lihue, Hawaii.
What does ATA stand for?
ATA stands for Alaska Telephone Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATA
We have 459 other meanings of ATA in our Acronym Attic
- Air Tasking Authority
- Air Traffic Authority
- Air Transport Association
- Air Transport Authority
- Air Transportation Association of America
- Air Travelers Association
- Airlift Tanker Association (USAF)
- Airport Traffic Area
- Alabama Turfgrass Association (est. 1961)
- Albanian Telegraphic Agency (Albanian News Agency)
- Alberta Teachers' Association
- Alberta Trucking Association
- Alcatel TITN Answare
- Alfabetico per Autore (Italian: Alphabetical by Author)
- Alien Tort Act (also seen as ATCA, Alien Tort Claims Act)
- All Takashimaya Agency (Japan)
- Allegheny Trail Alliance
- Allen Telescope Array
- Alliance for Technology Access
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alaska Telephone Association (ATA) Executive Director Jim Rowe received a phone call from Sen.
29-30 Alaska Telephone Association Associate Member Showcase Held at the Hilton Hotel in Anchorage.
Fireweed Lane, Suite 207 Anchorage, AK 99503 Phone: 272-1481 Fax: 279-8114 Alaska Telephone Association James Rowe, Exec.
That's just fine with James Rowe, the executive director of the Alaska Telephone Association, a trade group.
We need to be a part of that system very much," says Jim Rowe, executive director of the Alaska Telephone Association, the industry group representing local exchange companies (LECs) around the state.