He is most proud of his five-year tenure on the Alaska State Pension Investment Board (chair from 1993-1994), managing the $11 billion behemoth that handles retirement funds for public school teachers and other state employees.
What does ASPIB stand for?
ASPIB stands for Alaska State Pension Investment Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Association of Supervisors of Public Health Inspectors of Ontario (Canada)
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Association des Pharmaciens Hospitaliers de Guadeloupe
- Anji Shangshu Private High School (China)
- Advanced SCSI Programming Interface
- Appalachia - Science in the Public Interest
- Applied Signal Processing and Implementation (academics)
- Arsenal Support Program Initiative
- Audio Seek Point Index (part of the ID3v2 definition)
- Australian Strategic Policy Institute
- Advanced SCSI Programmable Interrupt Controller
- Aide et Soutien pour la Préparation de l'Internat et des Certificats (French: Assistance and support for the preparation of boarding school certificates)
- Application Service Provider Industry Consortium
- Armed Services Personnel Interrogation Center
- Association for Strategic Planning in Internal Communications
- Author's Standard Prepress Interfacing Code
- Automotive Software Performance Improvement and Capability Determination
- Adsorption Spectroscopy by Polariton-Induced Desorption (method)
- Application Specific Protocol Identification
- Archive of Spectral, Photometric and Interferometric Data (Russia)