His poems have appeared or are upcoming in Alaska Quarterly Review, Poetry East, the North American Review, Southern Poetry Review, 32 Poems, Rattle, Valparaiso Poetry Review, the New York Times, and many other journals.
What does AQR stand for?
AQR stands for Alaska Quarterly Review (University of Alaska Anchorage)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AQR
We have 16 other meanings of AQR in our Acronym Attic
- Association Quebecoise de Prevention du Suicide (Canada)
- Autres Que Pur-Sang (France)
- Annual Qualifications Questionnaire
- Association Québécoise Quarter Horse (Quebec, Canada)
- Amended Qualitative and Quantitative Personnel Requirements Information
- Academic Qualification Rating (Aviation Selection Test Battery)
- Active Quality Recruitment Ltd (UK)
- Ain't Quite Right
- Air Quality Region
- Airline Quality Rating
- Anàlisi Quantitativa Regional
- Applied Quantitative Research (Greenwich, CT)
- Apports Quotidiens Recommandés (French: Recommended Daily Intakes; nutrition)
- Arbitrators' Qualifications Report (labor arbitrators and rulings)
- Assessment Quality Report
- Asset Quality Review (finance)
- Association for Qualitative Research (UK)
- Assured Quality Routing (iBasis)
- Auto Quench Recovery
- Automotive Quick Reference (Northfield, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This fall his poems appear in AGNI, Alaska Quarterly Review, and Michigan Quarterly Review.