Alaska Public Lands Information Center (APLIC) http://www.
What does APLIC stand for?
APLIC stands for Alaska Public Lands Information Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APLIC
- Accounting Programs Leadership Group (American Accounting Association)
- Antisymmetrized Product of Localized Geminals
- Association des Professeurs de Latin et de Grec (France)
- Average Planar Linear Heat Generation Rate
- ACSE (Association Control Service Element) Presentation Library Interface (software)
- ADRA (Adventist Development and Relief Agency) Professional Leadership Institute (est. 1996)
- Asia Pacific Legal Institute (Ellicott City, MD)
- Asosiasi Penjualan Langsung Indonesia (Indonesian: Direct Sales Association of Indonesia)
- Association Professional Liability Insurance
- AustralAsian Palliative Care Link International
- Asia Pacific Life Insurance Congress
- Association of Parliamentary Librarians in Canada (est. 1975)
- Avian Power Line Interaction Committee (est. 1989)
- Association for Population/Family Planning Libraries and Information Centers - International
- Anatomic Pathology Laboratory Information System
- Applied Physics Laboratory Ice Station (US Navy)
- Australasian Public Libraries and Information Services
- Australian Property Law Journal
- Analog Phase-Locked Loop
- Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
Samples in periodicals archive:
By making one stop at the Alaska Public Lands Information Center in Anchorage, you can get all the information you need.