Treatment services range from inpatient hospitals such as Alaska Psychiatric Institute in the population hub of Anchorage to rural health clinics in remote or roadless communities.
What does API stand for?
API stands for Alaska Psychiatric Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- Agricultural Price Index
- Air Photo Interpretation
- Air Pollution Index
- Air Position Indicator
- Aircraft Platform Interface
- Aircrew Position Indicator (USAF)
- Aisne Plastique Industrie (French: Aisne Plastic Industry; Aisne, France)
- Ajax Paving Industries (various locations)
- Alabama Polytechnic Institute
- Alagus Printer Installer (software)
- Alert Process Improvement (Sprint)
- Alice Paul Institute (Mount Laurel, NJ, USA)
- Alliance for the Polyurethanes Industry
- Allocation de Parent Isolé (French: Single Parent Allowance)
- Alpha Processor, Inc. (Samsung)
- Alphabet Phonétique International (French: International Phonetic Alphabet)
- Alt Preset Insane (MP3 encoder preset)
- American Pacific Industries (Valencia, CA)
- American Pain Institute
- American Paper Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
The previous Alaska Psychiatric Institute in Anchorage had become obsolete, both in function and the ability to deliver up-to-date mental healthcare.
He was appointed by the governor of Alaska to serve as deputy commissioner of the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services and was director of the Alaska Psychiatric Institute.
NEW HOUSING UNITS On the housing front, a 9,600-square-foot, two-story 10-plex being built at Fourth Avenue and Bragaw in Anchorage is designed for people who have received treatment at Alaska Psychiatric Institute or similar centers and are ready for transition to independent living.
Shively: Well, I was on my way to Alaska Psychiatric Institute .
Included in the grouping is Virginia Mason Medical Center, Children's Hospital in Seattle, Alaska Regional Medical Center, Alaska Psychiatric Institute, and other leading medical facilities, according Anna Hughes on behalf of GCI ConnectMD.
headquarters building and the Alaska Psychiatric Institute.
Neeser Construction As the summer of 2005 came to a close, Neeser Construction wrapped up the new Alaska Psychiatric Institute building, the Fort Richardson Community Learning Center, and the Bristol Bay Native Corp.