Plan to increase the number of Approved Providers in Alaska and surrounding states, including the Alaska Nurses Association.
What does AANA stand for?
AANA stands for Alaska Nurses Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AANA
We have 18 other meanings of AANA in our Acronym Attic
- Annuaire de l'Afrique du Nord (French: North African Directory; publication)
- Application-Aware Network (AT&T)
- Archaeological Association of Nigeria
- Army After Next
- Asemblea Atlantico del Nord (North Atlantic Assembly; NATO)
- Assignment Action Number (US Air Force)
- Association of Alternative Newsweeklies
- Australian Association of Neurologists
- Allergy and Asthma Network / Mothers of Asthmatics
- Advance Account Number Authorization
- Alumni Association of North America
- American Association of National Advertisers
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Apartment Association of North Alabama (Madison, AL)
- Arkansas Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Assam Association of North America
- Australian Association of National Advertisers (lobby group)
- Astigmatism and Amblyopia Among Native American Children (study)
- Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institution (US Department of Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Teri Lynn Kiss, RN, MSSW, CCRN, CFRN Assistant Professor University of Alaska Anchorage-Fairbanks Outreach Site Fairbanks, AK Experience and Activities AACN * Member since 1988 * NTI Work Group, 2005-06 * Spring AACN Board Community Liaison, 2000 * Board Advisory Team, 2002-03 * Recipient, Excellence in Leadership Award, 2004 Fairbanks North Star Chapter * Newsletter Editor, 2002-06 * President, 1998-03 Community * Alaska Nurses Association Statewide Nursing Education Conference --Program Chair, 2003-04 --Member, 2001-02 * Founder and Executive Director, Critical C.
The Iditarod Committee has adopted childhood immunizations as a community service project in conjunction with the Alaska Nurses Association, which conducts its own "Race to Vaccinate