The AP said after his address he warned that federal intervention could be used as a last resort under the Alaska Natural Gas Pipeline Act.
What does ANGPA stand for?
ANGPA stands for Alaska Natural Gas Pipeline Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Air National Guard Management Utility
- Anglo-Norman (linguistics)
- Algemene Nederlandse Gehandicapten Organisatie (Dutch: Equal Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities)
- Association of Non-Governmental Organisations of Aotearoa (New Zealand)
- Asian NGO Colalition (for Agrarian and Rural Development; Quezon City, Philippines)
- Associazione Nazionale Guariti O Lungoviventi Oncologici (Italian: National Association of Healed Lungoviventi Oncology)
- Angola Press Agency
- Association of Non-Governmental Organisation
- Air National Guard Operational Support Transport Aircraft
- All Night Grad Party
- Associazione Nazionale Garanzia Qualita (Rome, Italy; technical institute)
- Animal Genetic Ressources
- Army National Guard Regulation
- Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (India)
- Air National Guard Readiness Center
- Australian Narrow Gauge Railway Museum Society
- Air National Guard Station
- Associazione Nazionale Genitori Soggetti Autistici (Italian)
- Air National Guard Support Center
- Associação Nacional de Grossistas do Tabaco (Portugal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first phase of national interest culminated in passage of the Alaska Natural Gas Pipeline Act of October 2004, allowing for gas line builder-loan guarantees.
13, 2004, enactment of the Alaska Natural Gas Pipeline Act.
The military construction appropriation bill passed by Congress contained the Alaska Natural Gas Pipeline Act of 2004 as an amendment.