The two State gas corporations, the Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority, or ANGDA, and the Alaska Gas Development Authority, or AGD C, have both sponsored studies of possible industries.
What does ANGDA stand for?
ANGDA stands for Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Anti-Narcotics General Administration (est. 1929; Egypt)
- Associazione Nazionale Giovani Agricoltori (Italian: National Association of Young Farmers; Italy)
- Australian National Guide to Archival Material (Australia)
- Australian New Guinea Administrative Unit
- Air National Guard Base
- Army National Guard Bureau (US Army)
- American Natural Gas Corporation
- Ashling Nurseries and Garden Care (UK horticultural service)
- Augusta National Golf Club
- Angle Cell
- Angular Diameter (astronomy; used to measure size of asteroids)
- Association Nationale des Géomètres-Experts (French: National Association of Estate Surveyors and Valuers; Belgium)
- Arab Network for Gender and Development (Tunisia; advancement of gender equality; founded 2002)
- Association of Non-Government Education Employees
- A New Global Environment for Learning (course management system)
- Active Network Guidance & Emergency Logic
- Airborne Natural Gas Emission Lidar (natural gas leak survey; ITT Corporation)
- Authenticated Networked Guided Environment for Learning (London School of Economics & Political Science)
- Automated Network Games Enhancement Layer
- Adair County Network Giving Everything in Love and Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harold Heinze, CEO, Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority (ANGDA), discussed the challenges of meeting future energy demand and the importance of the proposed Alaska Gas Spur Line connecting the Cook Inlet natural gas infrastructure with a supply coming off the North Slope via the much larger proposed TransCanada pipeline.
He said Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority has contracted with Anchorage Economic Development Corp.
The applicants are Alaska Gasline Port Authority, AEnergia LLC, TransCanada, Sinopec ZPEB and Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority.
AEDC reports that the Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority will continue investing in engineering and project management in its effort to bring gas to Southcentral Alaska.
The Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority (ANGDA), answering the challenge from new Gov.
Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority is sponsoring the "Alaska Natural Gas Value-Added Manufacturers Conference," April 28-29, at the Dena'ina Civic and Convention Center and AEDC has a contract to organize the conference, Popp said.