5) Since 1999, the ENT department at Alaska Native Medical Center (ANMC) in Anchorage has been successfully using a telemedicine program to facilitate the care of patients living in remote areas.
What does ANMC stand for?
ANMC stands for Alaska Native Medical Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ANMC
We have 7 other meanings of ANMC in our Acronym Attic
- Australian New Muslims Association
- Associazione Nazionale Mediterranea Alopecia Areata (Italian: National Mediterranean Association of Alopecia Areata)
- Aircraft Noise Monitoring Advisory Committee (UK)
- Administración Nacional de Medicamentos, Alimentos y Tecnología Médica (Argentina)
- Admiralty Notices to Mariners Bulletin (UK)
- Alaska Native Management Board
- Army-Navy Munitions Board
- Anita N. Martinez Ballet Folklorico (Dallas, TX)
- Adaptive Neural Model Control
- Aeronautical Noise Management Committee (Canada)
- Alliance Nationale des Mutualités Chrétiennes
- American National Metric Council
- Anglers' Net Members Club
- Anniston Munitions Center (US Army)
- Artificial Neo-Mitochondrion Creatures (gaming Parasite Eve)
- Asian Network of Major Cities
- Associazione Nazionale Mutilati e Invalidi Civili
- Auxiliary National Material Center (previously AUXCEN)
- Asian Network of Major Cities 21
- American Naturopathic Medical Certification and Accreditation Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
That space, known as the U-Med District, includes the area from the University of Alaska Anchorage over to the Alaska Native Medical Center.
HEALTH CARE FACILITIES Anchorage is served by several general hospitals, including Providence Alaska Medical Center, Alaska Regional Hospital and Alaska Native Medical Center (ANMC).
At the Alaska Native Medical Center (ANMC), three board-certified oncologists, an oncology nurse practitioner and an expert nursing staff provide top-of-the-line care for Alaska Natives diagnosed with the disease.