Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday FAI Elders/Youth Conference October 15-16-17 Main Line: 907-677-1700 Wednesday, October 17 AFN-NCAI Tribal Conference 9:00-3:00PM Aurora Lehr: 907-263-1305 Alaska Native Heritage Center Email: alehr@nativefederation.
What does ANHC stand for?
ANHC stands for Alaska Native Heritage Center (Anchorage, Alaska)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANHC
We have 12 other meanings of ANHC in our Acronym Attic
- Automobile National Heritage Area (US NPS; Michigan)
- Ardsley-North Hills Athletic Association (Pennsylvania; youth sports)
- Act Now for Harmony and Democracy (India)
- Alberta Natural Health Agricultural Network (Leduc, Alberta, Canada)
- All Nations Hope AIDS Network (Canada)
- Alaska Native Health Board
- Association Nationale Hector Berlioz (French: National Hector Berlioz Association)
- Australian National Halon Bank
- All Nepal Himalayan Buddhist Association (Nepal)
- Advanced Natural Health Center (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
- All New Honda City (automobile)
- Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center (est. 1974; Anchorage, AK)
- Approved Non-Profit Health Corporation (Texas corporate structure)
- Arkansas Natural Heritage Commission
- Athens Neighborhood Health Center (Athens, GA)
- Australian National Homebrewing Conference
- Alternative and Natural Health Certification Board (Paw Paw, MI)
- Annenberg National Health Communication Survey
- Acute Normovolaemic Haemodilution
- Association for Neighborhood and Housing Development, Inc. (New York City, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org PLAN A TRIP Anchorage is the gateway to Denali, Tutka Bay Lodge, and the Alaska Native Heritage Center.
were married July 25 at the Alaska Native Heritage Center in Anchorage.
One of the first stops for any visitor should be the Alaska Native Heritage Center in Anchorage (www.
Anchorage is home to the Alaska Native Heritage Center, and Fairbanks' University of Alaska Museum serves as the state's primary repository of natural and cultural history.
Alaska Native Heritage Center, Anchorage: For winter and summer schedules, call 907/330-8000 or check www.