AFN is planning to work with the Alaska Native Health Board, the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, and the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services to put together a panel of experts, as well as authorities from the U.
What does ANHB stand for?
ANHB stands for Alaska Native Health Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANHB
We have 1 other meaning of ANHB in our Acronym Attic
- Alabama Nursing Home Association
- Alaska Natural History Association (Anchorage, Alaska)
- Alliance of National Heritage Areas
- American Naturopathic and Holistic Association (Washington, DC)
- Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis (journal)
- Automobile National Heritage Area (US NPS; Michigan)
- Ardsley-North Hills Athletic Association (Pennsylvania; youth sports)
- Act Now for Harmony and Democracy (India)
- Alberta Natural Health Agricultural Network (Leduc, Alberta, Canada)
- All Nations Hope AIDS Network (Canada)
- Association Nationale Hector Berlioz (French: National Hector Berlioz Association)
- Australian National Halon Bank
- All Nepal Himalayan Buddhist Association (Nepal)
- Advanced Natural Health Center (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
- Alaska Native Heritage Center (Anchorage, Alaska)
- All New Honda City (automobile)
- Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center (est. 1974; Anchorage, AK)
- Approved Non-Profit Health Corporation (Texas corporate structure)
- Arkansas Natural Heritage Commission
- Athens Neighborhood Health Center (Athens, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact Jacqueline Agnew, program manager, Alaska Native Health Board.
Several other outlying buildings house various health-care organizations, such as the Alaska Native Health Board and a Center for Disease Control and Prevention program.