Alice Rogoff, a successful philanthropist and co-founder of the Alaska Native Arts Foundation (ANAF)--the sister organization of AHNY--became interested in Alaska when she came to watch the 2002 Iditarod.
What does ANAF stand for?
ANAF stands for Alaska Native Arts Foundation (est. 2002)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANAF
- Alpha-Naphthyl Acetate Esterase
- Anglo Normandy Aeroengineering (UK)
- Association of National Account Executives (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Atlas of North American English
- Average Net Assets Employed
- All Navy Activities Employing Civilians
- Association Nationale d'Aide à l'Enfance en Danger (French)
- Agence Nationale de l'Accueil des Etrangers et des Migrations (French: National Agency for the Reception of Foreigners and Migration)
- Agence Nationale d'Accréditation et d'Evaluation en Santé
- Agentia Nationala de Administrare Fiscala (Romanian: National Agency for Fiscal Administration)
- Army-Navy-Air Force
- Association Nouvelle Acropole France (French: New Acropolis ASsociation France)
- Associazione Nazionale Artisti Fotografi (Italian: National Association of Artists and Photographers)
- Association Nationale pour l'Alphabétisation et la Formation des Adultes (French: National Association for Literacy and Adult Education; Senegal)
- Afghan National Association for Adult Education (Afghanistan)
- Asociacion Nacional de Fabricantes de Pinturas y Tintas (Mexican Paint and Printing Ink Manufacturers Association)
- African Network for Agroforestry Education
- Associazione Nazionale Allevatori Frisona Italiana (Italian)
- Analysis of Thermal Fronts
- Academic Network Advisory Group (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW PARTNERSHIP FORMED So when the Alaska Native Arts Foundation approached AEDC last July to work with them on forming the Alaska Manufacturing Extension Partnership, we easily saw the logic in helping develop economic opportunities in rural Alaska.