The Alaska Earthquake Information Center said the quake was widely felt but it received no reports of any damage.
What does AEIC stand for?
AEIC stands for Alaska Earthquake Information Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AEIC
We have 35 other meanings of AEIC in our Acronym Attic
- Amplified Enzyme-Linked Immunoassay (endocrinology)
- Australian Early Intervention Association
- Australian Egg Industry Association (North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Australian Entertainment Industry Association
- Australian Exporters and Importers Association
- African Export-Import Bank
- Arab Emirates Investment Bank (est. 1976; United Arab Emirates)
- Atmospheric Exposure Integration Branch (US EPA)
- Advance Earned Income Credit
- Advanced Earned Income Credit
- American Economy Insurance Company (Boston, MA)
- Amir Erfany International Company (Iran)
- Analytical Environmental Immunochemical Consortium
- Arab-Eastern Insurance Company (Saudi Arabia)
- Associate Editor-In-Chief
- Association des Étudiant(e)s Infirmiers(ières) du Canada (Canadian Nursing Student's Association)
- Association of Edison Illuminating Companies
- Area Emergency Information Coordination Center
- Applied Econometrics and International Development
- Attitude Ephemeris Identification
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Alaska Earthquake Information Center said the quake was widely felt in the Kenai Peninsula and Cook Inlet regions, with the most powerful shaking hitting the Peninsula communities of Sterling and Soldotna.