If a management team or professional association seeks an offbeat atmosphere for an offsite meeting, they can meet in a refurbished Alaska Airlines 737 Combi aircraft at the Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum.
What does AAHM stand for?
AAHM stands for Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum (Anchorage, AK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHM
We have 10 other meanings of AAHM in our Acronym Attic
- American Academy of HIV Medicine
- American Academy of HIV Medicine Specialist
- Airport Authority Hong Kong
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- All American Hockey League
- Alliance for the Advancement of Heritage Languages
- American Alliance for Honest Labeling
- Atlanta Amateur Hockey League (est. 1974; Roswell, GA)
- Australian Animal Health Laboratory
- African American History Month
- American Airpower Heritage Museum
- American Arab Heritage Museum (Dearborn, MI)
- American Association for the History of Medicine
- Australian Academy of Hospitality Management (East Perth, Australia)
- African American Healthy Marriage Initiative
- Australian Academy of Health and Medical Sciences
- African American Health Network
- African American Homeschoolers Network
- American Association for the History of Nursing
- American Academy of Head, Neck and Facial Pain
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ellen was honored as one of the few pilots authorized to fly the vintage aircraft owned by the Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum.
Finally, we would echo Fratzke's wish that the photos and accounts of these women find their rightful place in the Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum.
Other locations included in KidsDay are the Alaska Zoo, the Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum, the Alaska Museum of Natural History, the Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson Center and the Imaginarium, the Alaska State Troopers Law Enforcement Museum and the National Park Service public lands information center.
She says the Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum by Lake Hood is one of the best kept secrets in Anchorage as far as venues go.
This month, the Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum invites everyone to honor the state's aviation history with an annual celebration.