The list includes several Texas borrowers: Alamo Community College District Bexar County Dallas County City of Richardson City of San Antonio San Antonio River Authority Tarrant County Tarrant County Hospital District Travis County The rating service put the federal government on notice of a possible rating downgrade on July 13 and a week later put five AAA-rated state governments (not including Texas) on similar notice.
What does ACCD stand for?
ACCD stands for Alamo Community College District (Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCD
We have 37 other meanings of ACCD in our Acronym Attic
- Asociación de Corrugadores del Caribe, Centro y Sur América
- American Chesapeake Club Charitable Trust (est. 2000; Santee, CA)
- American Cooperative Council on Compensation Technology
- Academy of CAD/CAM (Computer-Aided Design/Computer-Aided Manufacturing) Dentistry
- Advanced Communications and Countermeasures Division
- Advisory Committee on Cultural Diplomacy (US State Department)
- Agència Catalana de Cooperació al Desenvolupament (Catalan Development Cooperation Agency)
- Agency of Commerce and Community Development (Vermont)
- Airborne Command & Control Display
- Aircraft Compatibility Control Drawing
- Alberta Committee of Citizens with Disabilities (Canada)
- American Coalition of Citizens with Disabilities
- Animal Care and Control Department (various locations)
- Approximate Coupled Cluster Method (double substitution)
- Arab Council for Childhood and Development
- Art Center College of Design (Los Angeles, CA)
- Association for Christian Character Development
- Audit Consulting Center for Development (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- Automation of Course Curriculum Documentation
- Atlantic Canada Conservation Data Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
edu * Quick Data Point: Alamo Community College District increased the district-wide, first-time- in-college developmental math success rate from 48 percent in 2004 to 57 percent in 2009.
The Alamo Community College District Board of Trustees approved Vernell E.