In 2007, Alameda County conducted a series of focus groups with many population groups in Alameda County as a needs assessment to inform Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services (ACBHCS) on how to spend MHSA prevention and early intervention (PEI) funds.
What does ACBHCS stand for?
ACBHCS stands for Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Aircraft Carrier Battle Group (US DoD)
- Airframe Control Bearings Group (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- Aorta-Coronary Bypass Graft (cardiology)
- Ash Creek Boer Goats (Azle, Texas)
- Autogenous Cancellous Bone Graft
- ALICO (American Life Insurance Company)/CEH (Consolidated Eurofinance Holdings) Balkan Holdings Ltd. (Cyprus)
- Amador County Behavioral Health Department (California)
- Assault Causing Bodily Harm (crime)
- Average Consistent Busy Hour
- Alaska Commission for Behavioral Health Certification
- Aluminum Cans Build Habitat for Humanity Homes (partnership between the Aluminum Association and Habitat for Humanity)
- African Capacity Building Initiative
- Ajinomoto Calpis Beverage Indonesia (Indonesian beverage company)
- American Corporate Benefits, Inc.
- Assault Causing Bodily Injury
- Association for Certified Background Investigators
- Association of Clinical Biochemists in Ireland
- Association of Clinical Biochemists of India
- Association of Consultants to the Bioscience Industries
- Advanced Chemical and Biological Integrated Response Course (Dugway Proving Ground, UT)