6, where he held a press conference in front of a display of produce to announce an endorsement he had received from the 4,000-member Alabama Retail Association.
What does ARA stand for?
ARA stands for Alabama Retail Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARA
We have 389 other meanings of ARA in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Risk Assessment (various organizations)
- Aerial Rocket Artillery
- Aggregate Risk Analysis
- Agricultural Research Administration
- Agricultural Retailers Association
- Airborne Radar Approach
- Airborne Radio Auxiliary (Assembly)
- Airborne Reconnaissance Architecture
- Airborne Relay Aircraft
- Airborne Research Australia
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Association (now Addiction Rehabilitation Association; Idaho Falls, ID)
- Algemeen Rijksarchief
- Alliance for Retired Americans
- Altstoff Recycling Austria (est. 1993; Vienna, Austria)
- Amateur Rowing Association (UK)
- American Railway Association
- American Red Angus (magazine; Red Angus Association of America)
- American Relief Administration (foreign aid group)
- American Remount Association
- American Rental Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Alabama Retail Association hopes to block the legislation as it has other bills over the years that sought to set minimum retail prices.
Charles McDonald, director of the Alabama Retail Association, held the first of a series of 11 planned meetings with business executives about how to replace the tax, struck down in March by the U.