Additionally, he served as the senior vice president for federal relations for the Alabama Hospital Association and worked for the Mitt Romney presidential campaign in 2012.
What does AlaHA stand for?
AlaHA stands for Alabama Hospital Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Act Like a Grrrl (est. 2005; writing program)
- Adaptive and Learning Agents (workshop)
- Alagnak Wild River (US National Park Service)
- Angry Little Asian Girl (cartoon)
- Animal Liberation Action Group
- Army Laboratory Assessment Group
- Alabama Academy of General Dentistry
- Association of Latin American Gardeners of LA
- Alliance for the Liberation and Advancement of Haiti
- American Lung Association of Hawaii
- American Lung Association Health House
- Agence Latino-Américaine d'Information (French: Latin American Agency of Information)
- Agencia Latinoamericana de Informacion (Spanish: Latin American Information Agency)
- Air Launch Aerospace Indonesia (joint venture)
- Asociación Latinoamericana de Internet (Spanish: Latin American Internet Association)
- Association Litteraire et Artistique Internationale (French: International Literary and Artistic Association)
- Ayala Life Assurance Incorporated (est. 1933; Philippines)
- Associazione Laziale Allenatori Istruttori Pallacanestro (Italian: Laziale Association of Basketball Coaches and Instructors; Italy)
- Alabama Association for Institutional Research
- Advanced Low Altitude Reconnaissance Sensor (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year, the Alabama Hospital Association recognized Ezell's efforts, naming her one of Alabama's Hospital Heroes.
In January, the West Council of the Alabama Hospital Association honored Wilkes as a Hospital Hero for both her substantial volunteer work and her reputation among co-workers as "an excellent role model whose department is often cited by patients for its professional and compassionate care.