All occupied culverts were reinforced concrete cast-in-place box culverts (Figure 1) containing weep holes (Robert Estes, Chief Bridge Inspector, Alabama Department of Transportation (DOT), Pers.
What does ALDOT stand for?
ALDOT stands for Alabama Department Of Transportation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ALDOT
We have 1 other meaning of ALDOT in our Acronym Attic
- All Lives Don't Matter (song title)
- Artificial Learning and Data Mining (conference)
- Augmented Lagrangian Decomposition Method
- Associate Laboratory Director for Nuclear Weapons (LANL)
- Aldolase A
- All DoD Activities (US DoD)
- Associated Licensed Detectives of New York State
- Agency Lending Disclosure of Principal
- Aldosterone Synthase
- Aircraft Launchable Deep Ocean Transponder
- Academic Leadership Development Program (Southeastern Conference Academic Consortium; various universities)
- Accelerated Leadership Development Program
- Adrenoleukodystrophy Protein
- Advanced Launch Development Program
- Agency Leader Development Program
- Ana Liffey Drug Project (Ireland)
- Army Leader Development Program (US Army)
- Aspiring Leaders Development Program (US DOC)
- Automatic Language Data Processing
- Alpha Lambda Delta Phi Eta Sigma (national honor societies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 km) were financed and installed by the Alabama Department of Transportation to reduce roadway mortality of turtles along the eastern causeway.
Robert Smiley Alabama Department of Transportation Roadway Design Engineer Alabama A&M University Graduate Major, Civil Engineering Minor, Mathematics Smiley began his career as a summer intern working as a professional civil engineer trainee with ALDOT while attending college at Alabama A&M University during the fall and spring.