The Mississippi coalition was modeled after the highly successful Alabama Civil Justice Reform Committee in Montgomery, which led tort reform efforts in Alabama in the 1990s.
What does ACJRC stand for?
ACJRC stands for Alabama Civil Justice Reform Committee (trade association)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Air Cadet Junior Leaders' Course
- Asociación Católica de la Juventud Mexicana (Spanish: Catholic Association of Mexican Youth)
- Association Canadienne Jacques Maritain (French: Canadian Jacques Maritain Association)
- Africana Criminal Justice Project
- Ambedkar Centre for Justice and Peace (Mumbai, India)
- Atlantic Community Justice Project
- Australian Climate Justice Program (Ultimo, New South Wales, Australia)
- Alliance for Just and Responsible Trade
- Ashtabula, Carson & Jefferson Railroad (Jefferson, OH)
- Association for Criminal Justice Research (California)
- Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences
- Aichi Center for Japanese Studies (Yamasa Institute; Okazaki, Japan)
- Anglo-Chinese Junior School (Singapore)
- Arizona Classic Jazz Society (est. 1989)
- Arrowsmith Community Justice Society (Canada)
- Association for Canadian Jewish Studies (Concordia University; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Area Criminal Justice Strategy Committee (UK)
- Alabama Criminal Justice Training Center (Selma, AL)
- American Council on Jewish-Turkish Relations
- Atlantic Coast Joint Venture (bird conservation)