for the Alabama Center for Advanced Woodworking Technology.
What does ACAWT stand for?
ACAWT stands for Alabama Center for Advanced Woodworking Technology (Phil Campbell, AL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Action Committee against Violence (Canada)
- Action Computer and Audio Visual (Houston, TX)
- Armored Cavalry Assault Vehicle
- Associazione Centro Aiuti Volontari Cooperazione Sviluppo Terzo Mondo
- Advanced Composite Armoured Vehicle Platform (UK)
- Army Contractor Automated Verification System
- Aircraft Control And Warning
- Anterior Change Angle Width
- Asian Contemporary Art Week (New York)
- Advisory, Caution, And Warning System
- Aviation, Communication and Allied Workers Union (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Agency for Contemporary Art Exchange (Hungary)
- Accepted Certification Body
- Access Barred Signal
- Access Control Block
- Acería Compacta de Bizkaia (Spain)
- Acta Clinica Belgica (Internal Medicine and Clinical Biology; Belgium)
- Adapter Control Block
- Adjusted Cost Base
- Administrative Contract Brief
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE ALABAMA CENTER for Advanced Woodworking Technology, a department of Northwest-Shoals Community College, has dedicated its new facility.