What does AAIFA stand for?
AAIFA stands for Alabama Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (Montgomery, AL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAIFA
- Adirondack Arts in Education Partnership (Peru, NY)
- American Association for International English Proficiency
- American Association of Intensive English Programs (Philadelphia, PA)
- Airport Authority of India Employee Union (India)
- Aberdeen Asian Income Fund, Ltd. (UK)
- AIG (American International Group) African Infrastructure Fund (investment fund; est. 2000)
- American Academics for Israel's Future
- American Association of Interchurch Families
- Arab American Institute Foundation
- Architecture Advocacy International Foundation, Inc.
- Atlanta Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Augustana Application for Institutional Financial Assistance (Augustana College; Rock Island, IL)
- Air-to-Air Identification Friend or Foe
- Asian American International Film Festival
- Appellate Authority for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction (India)
- All American Investment Group (various locations)
- Australian Aviation Insurance Group (Sydney, Australia)
- Autodesk Application Interoperation Guidelines
- ABN AMRO (Algemene Bank Nederland-Amsterdam Roterdam Bank) Interest Growth Fund
- American Academy of Industrial Hygiene