AAJ and state TLAs are working together every day, in a more targeted way, to communicate our message, to secure justice in courtrooms and legislative halls, and to help pro-civil-justice candidates win elections: * The Alabama Association for Justice and AAJ coordinated a response to the Christian Coalition's attack on a judicial candidate who received political contributions from trial lawyers.
What does ALAJ stand for?
ALAJ stands for Alabama Association for Justice (Montgomery, AL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Lung Association Health House
- Agence Latino-Américaine d'Information (French: Latin American Agency of Information)
- Agencia Latinoamericana de Informacion (Spanish: Latin American Information Agency)
- Air Launch Aerospace Indonesia (joint venture)
- Asociación Latinoamericana de Internet (Spanish: Latin American Internet Association)
- Association Litteraire et Artistique Internationale (French: International Literary and Artistic Association)
- Ayala Life Assurance Incorporated (est. 1933; Philippines)
- Associazione Laziale Allenatori Istruttori Pallacanestro (Italian: Laziale Association of Basketball Coaches and Instructors; Italy)
- Alabama Association for Institutional Research
- Advanced Low Altitude Reconnaissance Sensor (USAF)
- Adherent Lymphokine-Activated Killer Cell (immunology)
- Applied Linguistics Association of Korea (Seoul, Korea)
- Association of Local Authorities in Lithuania
- American Lung Association of Los Angeles County
- Asociación Latinoamericana de Libre Comercio (Spanish: LAFTA)
- Associação Latino-Americana de Livre Comércio (Portuguese: LAFTA)
- Asociación Latino-Americaine de Libre-Echange (French)
- Advanced Land Attack Missile (US Navy)
- Aircraft Large Area Maintenance
- Alpha Love and Mine (sororities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GIBSON VANCE As an officer of the Alabama Association for Justice (formerly the Alabama Trial Lawyers Association), ME Vance has watched trial lawyers in his state battle efforts to close the judicial system to ordinary citizens.