Finally, 1 month after the initial mailing, a survey team attended the annual meeting of the Alabama Academy of Family Physicians, providing information about the survey, generally encouraging participation, and offering all options for completing the survey, including doing so online at the convention.
What does AAFP stand for?
AAFP stands for Alabama Academy of Family Physicians
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAFP
We have 9 other meanings of AAFP in our Acronym Attic
- Alternative Agri-Food Networks
- Association of Alumni and Friends of NACURH (National Association of College and University Residence Halls; est. 1982)
- Ardoch Algonquin First Nation and Allies (Tichborne, Ontario, Canada)
- Aide Aux Familles Niemann Pick (French: Aid to Families Association Niemann-Pick)
- Asian American Federation of New York
- Active Ankle-Foot Orthosis
- All Aviation Flightline Online (website)
- American Association for Functional Orthodontics
- Asian-American Foundation of Oregon (Eugene, OR)
- Association of American Food Control Officials, Inc. (animal feed)
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- American Academy of Forensic Psychology
- American Association of Family Physicians
- American Association of Feline Practitioners (Hillsborough, NJ) )
- American Association of Football Prognosticators (est. 1969)
- Association of Austrian Film Producers (Vienna, Austria)
- Azalia Analog Front Panel
- American Academy of Family Physicians' National Congress of Student Members
- American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation (Leawood, KS)