London, Jan 3 ( ANI ): Qatar-based television station Al-Jazeera has acquired Current TV, the channel founded by former US president Al Gore and business partner Joel Hyatt.
What does AJ stand for?
AJ stands for Al-Jazeera (Middle East TV Network)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AJ
We have 27 other meanings of AJ in our Acronym Attic
- Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri (Lee C. Fine Memorial Airport)
- Aromat Identyczny Z Naturalnym (Polish: Identical to the Natural Flavor; music group)
- Associazione Italiana Zingari Oggi (Italian)
- Acting Jack (Acting Sergeant; Army)
- Active Jamming
- Adjustable Spanner (British; wrench)
- Administrative Judge
- Aide Juridictionnelle (French: Legal Aid)
- Air Jamaica (airline)
- Air Jordan (shoe)
- Albergue Juvenil José Gilberto Flores Vides (Jose Gilberto Vides Flores Youth Lodge, Guatemala)
- Albert James (Foyt)
- Alberta Judgements (Canada)
- Albuquerque Journal (newspaper)
- Alexander James McLean (Backstreet Boys)
- Allen Jones (wrestler)
- Alpinisme Juvénile (French mountaineering group)
- Amber Jack
- Andrew Jackson (7th US President)
- Angelina Jolie (actress)
Samples in periodicals archive:
| TOKYO, May 8 (KUNA) -- Al-Jazeera English has closed its bureau in Beijing after the Chinese authorities refused to renew its Beijing-based correspondent's press credentials and visa, or allow a replacement journalist, the news channel said in its Website on Tuesday.
Al-Jazeera Paints displayed its interior finishings accredited for green sustainable buildings at Buildex 14, held from 18 to 21 March at Dammam in Saudi Arabia Among its environmentally responsible paints is Al-Jazeera Novel, an interior finishing accredited for 'green' or sustainable buildings, which assists in providing a healthy indoor environment for residents, as well as for the workers applying the product.
23 -- A cameraman for Al-Jazeera was beaten by pro-government "thugs" in Taiz on Wednesday morning.
NABLUS, January 27, 2011 (WAFA) - Thousands of Palestinians demonstrated Thursday in Nablus protesting al-Jazeera reporting of documents on the Palestinian-Israeli negotiations Around 10,000 people took part in the demonstration in the city center chanting anti-al-Jazeera and pro-President Mahmoud Abbas slogans.
They paid to watch the world cup, Al-Jazeera failed to deliver, regardless who is doing this, the subscribers are entitled to receive the services they subscribed to receive based on the agreement they signed that Al-Jazeera accepted.