MACE International are project managers and Al-Futtaim Investment Management are investment managers.
What does AFIM stand for?
AFIM stands for Al-Futtaim Investment Management (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFIM
We have 8 other meanings of AFIM in our Acronym Attic
- Alerte de Franchissement Involontaire de Ligne (French: Citroën security alarm)
- Americans for Independent Living (Waterloo, IA)
- Amiantit Fiberglass Industries Ltd. (est. 1977; Saudi Arabia)
- Association for Independent Living (Dallas, TX)
- Audio Frequency Induction Loop
- Flight Plan Filed in the Air
- All's Fair in Love and War
- Audio Frequency Induction Loop Systems
- Air Force Instant Messenger
- Air-Fuel Imbalance Monitor
- American Friends of the Israel Museum (New York, NY)
- Antarctic Flight Information Manual (Council of Managers of National Antarctic Programs)
- Aperture Field Integration Method (engineering)
- Association for Independent Music
- Association Française d'Informatique Musicale (French: French Association of Computer Music)
- Association Française des Ingénieurs et Responsables de Maintenance (French: French Association of Engineers and Maintenance Managers)
- Associate Fellow of the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications (UK)
- Air Force Information Management Control Officer (USAF)
- American Foundation for International Mountaineering Exploration and Research
- Air Force Information Maintenance Manufacturing Support System
Samples in periodicals archive:
MACE International are Project Managers and Al-Futtaim Investment Management (AFIM) are Investment Managers.