If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, Al-Anon Family Groups may be able to help.
What does AFG stand for?
AFG stands for Al-Anon Family Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFG
We have 104 other meanings of AFG in our Acronym Attic
- Advent Film Group, LLC
- Afghani Rupee (old Afghani money)
- Afghanistan (international vehicle registration)
- Aflatoxin G (mycotoxin generated by Aspergillus Flavus)
- Aga Foodservice Group (now Aga Rangemaster Group)
- Air Foil Group (US DoD)
- Air Force General
- Air Force Group
- Airfoil Group
- Al Fahim Group (Dubai)
- Alkoholfreie Getränke (German: Non-Alcoholic Drinks)
- All Fair Games (gaming clan)
- All for Good (service opportunity aggregator)
- Alliance Financial Group (Fort Myers, FL)
- Alliance for Guyana
- Alternatives for Girls (Detroit, MI)
- American Financial Group
- American Futures Group
- Angled Fore Grip (Magpul)
- Annual Funding Guidance
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Al-Anon Family Groups UK and Eire you will find the strength and support you need to accept the things you cannot change and the help you need to set limits and stick to them.
Al-Anon Family Groups and Alateen also sponsored activities, and for AA members with more than 40 years of sober living an Old-Timers Meeting took place.
If you need some support call Al-Anon Family Groups on 020 7403 0888.
Al-Anon Family Groups UK and Eire gives support for families and friends of problem drinkers, whether the person is still drinking or not.
: Help is available:Useful helpline numbers for children and young people needing help: Childline, 0800 1111; NSPCC, 0808 800 5000; Alateen and Al-Anon Family Groups, specifically for families and friends of those with a drink problem, 020 7403 0888.
A spokeswoman for the Al-Anon Family Group - a support group for families affected by alcohol abuse - said: "Sadly, people don't realise the damage excess drinking does to the family.
Al-Anon Family Groups UK are based at 61 Great Dover Street, London SE1 4YF (telephone: 0171 403 0888).