In the past the likes of Dubai Properties, Emaar Properties, Pearl of Kuwait Real Estate Company, Al Qudra Real Estate and Qatari Diar have invested heavily in Morocco.
What does AQRE stand for?
AQRE stands for Al Qudra Real Estate (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AQRE
- Assured Quality Routing (iBasis)
- Auto Quench Recovery
- Automotive Quick Reference (Northfield, MN)
- Average Quality Rating
- Arizona Quarter Racing Association (horse racing; Thatcher, AZ)
- Automated Quality Review and Analysis Software Support
- Air Quality Research Branch (Environment Canada)
- Audit Quality Review Board, Ltd. (Sydney, Australia)
- Alaska Quiet Rights Coalition
- AVCAL Quality Review Conference
- Anchored Quantified Regular Expression
- Aquion Reseller Extension Service (Australia)
- Application Quality/Resource Management (information technology industry standards)
- Average Quantity Repaired Monthly
- Association of Qualitative Research Practitioners
- Association Québécoise pour la Réadaptation Psychosociale
- Assured Quality Replacement Parts
- Air Quality Research Subcommittee
- Advanced Quantum Relativity Theory Propulsion (physics)
- Adversely Impact Air Quality-Related Values
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2010, Al Qudra Real Estate, an arm of Al Qudra Holding, said it had secured a Dh4 billion contract to build 2,000 homes in Al Ain over four years.
The contracts were awarded to Sorouh Real Estate, Tamouh Investments, Royal Development Company, and Al Qudra Real Estate, as part of the Emirati Family Housing Programme and will bring the total number of villas developed specifically for this sector to over 13,000.
After an 18-month stay as senior directorof research and intelligence at Sama Dubai, a division of Dubai Holdings, Orth moved to Abu Dhabi's Al Qudra Real Estate as CEO and general manager.
Among the UAE's developments were the Jumeirah Golf Estates and Tiger Woods' course in Dubailand, Dubai, while in Abu Dhabi, the Saadiyat Island project had two courses under development, and in Al Ain, Al Qudra Real Estate is building a course as part of a real estate development.
Al Maabar has been set up by Abu Dhabi-based developer Aldar Properties, Al Qudra Real Estate, Sorouh Real Estate, and Al Reem Investments to carry out projects overseas.
Abu Dhabi opened up its property market for freehold and leasehold in 2004-05 that triggered massive development activities led by Aldar, Sorouh, Al Qudra Real Estate, Reem Developers, Mubadala and others.