The rally of Asian labourers employed by Dubai's development giant Al Habtoor Engineering Enterprises was the first public display of labour discontent since Mideast's former boomtown was hit by the economic crisis last year, according to a report in our sister newspaper Gulf Daily News.
What does HEE stand for?
HEE stands for Al Habtoor Engineering Enterprises (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HEE
We have 29 other meanings of HEE in our Acronym Attic
- Human Exploration and Development of Space (NASA)
- Hypermobile Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (inherited connective tissue disorder)
- Hadassah Elderly Depression Screening Scale (Israel)
- Headquarters Support Activity
- High-End Desktop (Intel Corp.)
- Hydroxyethyl Ethylenediamine Triacetic Acid
- Higher Education Development Unit
- Higher Education Data Warehouse Forum (annual conference)
- Hortus Eendracht Doet Winnen (Dutch football club)
- Head Extreme Destruction Zone (gaming)
- Council Committee on Health, Energy & Environment (Minneapolis, MN)
- Health Education England (UK)
- Health Enterprise East (Cambridge, England, UK)
- High Energy Efficiency (energy technology)
- Higher Ed Experts (professional development company)
- Higher Education Establishments
- Hawaii Environmental Education Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Health and Environment Education Association (Egypt)
- Hydro and Electric Energy Act (Canada)
- Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council (Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
45 billion financing agreement for a joint venture between contractors Al Habtoor Engineering Enterprises Company LLC and Murray & Roberts Contractors (Abu Dhabi) LLC, to support the development and expansion of Zayed University's campus in Abu Dhabi.
gif ) Al Habtoor Engineering Enterprises has begun construction work on a Dh1.