In addition, Girl Scouts -- Al Ain Troop 42236, a group of girls from Al Ain English Speaking School participated in the event to highlight their green project entitled The Beauty of Recycling.
What does AAESS stand for?
AAESS stands for Al Ain English Speaking School (UAE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAESS
- Alabama Association of Elementary School Administrators
- American Association of Educational Service Agencies (Arlington, VA)
- Army Acquisition Executive Support Activity
- Army Acquisition Executive Support Agency
- Association of Architects Engineers Surveyors & Draughtsmen of Australia
- American Association of Employees and-Self Employed Persons
- Alaska Association of Elementary School Principals (North Pole, AK)
- Arkansas Association of Elementary School Principals
- American Association for the Education of the Severely/Profoundly Handicapped
- Association of Administrators of English Schools of Quebec (Canada)
- Association for Exercise and Sport Science (Red Hill, Queensland, Australia)
- Australian Association for Exercise and Sports Science
- Army Airborne, Electronics and Special Warfare Board (Fort Bragg, NC)
- A Avenir Evolution Technologique (French: A Future Technology Evolution; est. 1996)
- Alberta Advanced Education and Technology (Canada)
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Technologists (est. 1974; Chapel Hill, NC)
- Asean Academy of Engineering and Technology
- Astrological Association of East Tennessee
- Australian Agency for Education and Training
- Atomic Spectroscopy with Electrothermal Atomization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abu Dhabi's Al Jazira Football Club will host the first three days of the camp after which it heads to Al Ain English Speaking School on Thursday, before returning to Abu Dhabi on Friday.
The students from the UAE University, the Abu Dhabi International School, Al Fajr School, Al Yasmina School, Gems American Academy and the Al Ain English Speaking School, have all experienced the unique sessions which were held 3-7 May 2009.