NedStack Fuel Cell Technology and Akzo Nobel Base Chemicals recently announced they have begun operation of a proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell system at Akzo Nobel's chlorine electrolysis pilot plant in Rotterdam, Netherlands, the first step in the development of a 50-megawatt (MW) fuel cell power plant.
What does ANBC stand for?
ANBC stands for Akzo Nobel Base Chemicals (Netherlands)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANBC
We have 2 other meanings of ANBC in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Nazionale Bersaglieri (Italian: National Association of Sharpshooters)
- Avascular Necrosis of Bone (medical disorder)
- Avenir Natation Besançon (French swim club; Besancon, France)
- Bay Anchovy (FAO fish species code)
- Aberdeen Nine Ball Association (UK)
- Appleton Northside Business Association, Inc. (Appleton, Wisconsin)
- Automated Nuclear Biological And Chemical Information System
- Abbey National Benefit Consultants (UK)
- Advance Network Business Consulting (Germany)
- Advanced National Business Certificate (Nigeria)
- All Nations Baptist Church
- All Nations Believer's Church (Tanzania)
- Alliance of the North Bay Chambers
- American National Baptist Convention
- American Natural Bodybuilding Conference
- American NTN Bearing Corporation
- anesthetized bladder capacity
- aneurysmal bone cysts (also seen as ABC)
- Annual National Biological Convention
- Annuity National Brokerage Corporation