AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS For the third consecutive month, Akron-Canton Airport (CAK) in Ohio, USA is marking its busiest month ever, airport officials said.
What does CAK stand for?
CAK stands for Akron-Canton Airport (airport code; Ohio)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAK
We have 36 other meanings of CAK in our Acronym Attic
- Campus Alternative Journalism Project (est. 1994)
- CA Johnson Preparatory Academy (Columbia, SC)
- California Association of Joint Powers Authorities
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies (University of Pennsylvania)
- Center for Afro-Jewish Studies
- Charleston Area Jeep Spot (automobile club)
- Comisión Americana Jurídico Social (Spanish: American Legal Social Commission; est. 1967; Mexico)
- Cooperative Association of Japan Shipbuilders
- Center for Access to Justice (Chicago-Kent College of Law; Chicago, IL)
- Clough-AMEC Joint Venture (Australia)
- Akron/Canton, OH, USA - Akron-Canton Regional Airport (Airport Code)
- Carcinome Adénoïde Kystique (French: Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma)
- Card Authentication Key (electronic security)
- Cardiology Associates of Kentucky (Lexington, KY)
- CDk Activating Kinase
- Center for Afrikansk Kulturformidling (Norwegian: Center for African Culture)
- Centra Aplikované Kybernetiky (Czech: Center for Applied Cybernetics)
- Centraal Administratie Kantoor (Dutch organisation for financing of special health care costs and institutions)
- Centre Angevin de Karaté Do (French martial arts school)
- Christian Academy of Knoxville
Samples in periodicals archive:
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Ohio's Akron-Canton Airport declared on Tuesday that October this year was its busiest October of all time, with a total of 148,113 customers travelling through the airport.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Akron-Canton Airport in Ohio had its busiest ever October this year, with more than 133,000 passengers, the airport said yesterday.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Ohio's Akron-Canton Airport declared on Tuesday that October this year was its busiest October of all time, with a total of 148,113 customers travelling through the airport.