Honors received during Baranwal's career include the Distinguished Service Award by the Rubber Division, ACS, and the Distinguished Award of Council from the Akron Council of Engineering and Scientific Societies.
What does ACESS stand for?
ACESS stands for Akron Council of Engineering and Scientific Societies (est. 1946; Akron, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACESS
We have 5 other meanings of ACESS in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Chinese Economic Studies Australia (Queensland, Australia)
- Autopistas, Concesionaria Espanola, S. A. (Spain)
- Alliance of Credential Evaluation Services of Canada (est. 1999; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Automated Cost Engineering Support Center (USACE)
- Arts Council England, South East
- Attitude Control and Energy Storage Experiment (US NASA; Hampton, VA)
- Affinity Capture Followed by Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Companhia de Aços Especiais Itabira (Brazil)
- Application Control Engine Service Module
- Advanced Cabin Entertainment and Service System (aviation)
- Alliance for Children's Entitlement to Social Security (South Africa)
- Australian Computational Earth Systems Simulator
- Allied Command Europe Strike Command (NATO)
- Advisory Committee on Electronics and Telecommunications
- Advisory Council for the Elimination of Tuberculosis (CDC)
- AIDS Care Education and Training
- Air Conditioner Evaporator Temperature
- Alameda Corridor Engineering Team
- Associate Continuing Education Tracking Program
- Association Canadienne d'Equitation Thérapeutique (Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association)