I was unaware, until I received my newsletter from the Royal Canadian Military Institute, that survivors of the Battle of the River Plate have a tradition of visiting the town of Ajax, Ontario.
What does A-X stand for?
A-X stands for Ajax, Ontario
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of A-X
- Accommodation-Induced Vergence (neuroscience)
- Audio Video Integrated Digital Design (California)
- Audio-Visual Learning Resource Center (Georgetown University)
- Association of Veterinary Medical Data Program Participants (est. 1977)
- Arterial-Venous Oxygen Difference
- Advanced Vestigial Side-Band
- A-Weighted (sound)
- Atlantic Reporter 2nd Series
- Associate Diploma of the St. Cecilia School of Music (Australia)
- American Foundation for Urologic Disease (also seen as AFUD)
- Anti-Radicalisation Centres Initiative Europe
- Atlantic Research Marketing Systems, Inc. (West Bridgewater, MA)
- Acquisition Authority
- Advice of Allotment
- Analysis of Accounts
Samples in periodicals archive:
ALEX HEYDON, AJAX, ONTARIO Researcher Todd Feinberg of Beth Israel Medical Center in New York raises the possibility that disordered selves represent a kind of "waking dream"in his book Altered Ego: How the Brain Creates the Self (2001, Oxford Univ.
Ruby Bhatia from Ajax, Ontario, is a beautiful and popular host on Star TV, India's largest satellite network.
Samuel Shale, aged 79, travelled to Ajax, Ontario, to plant a tree in Shale Drive just before Christmas.
Additional savings will be realized, he added, by closing Fournier's Ajax, Ontario, warehouse.