Jan 11, 2007 Etihad Airways Etihad Airways launched a six-times-weekly Abu Dhabi-Kuala Lumpur service Tuesday using its sole A340-300.
What does AWY stand for?
AWY stands for Airway
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of AWY
- American and WorldWide Travel (UK)
- Average Weekly Working Time (healthcare; UK)
- Anchorage Water and Wastewater Utility
- Average Winter Water Use
- American Water Works Utility Council
- Auditors World Wide Web
- A Way With Words Foundation (cancer support; Austintown, OH)
- All Weather Fighter
- Australian Wine Exchange (est. 1999)
- Agree With You
- Alliance for Wisconsin Youth (Madison, WI)
- Always With You
- Away with You
- Albury-Wodonga Yacht Club (Australia)
- A War Zone (online gaming clan)
- Administratie Waterwegen en Zeewezen (Dutch: Waterways and Marine Affairs Administration; Belgium)
- Advanced Warfarz (online gaming clan)
- Ahwaz, Iran (airport code)
- Alles was Zählt (German: All that Matters; German soap opera)
- Allgemeine Wohnbaugenossenschaft Zug (German: General Residential Building Cooperative Train)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During a Florida red tide, brevetoxins produced by the dinoflagellate Karenia brevis become aerosolized and cause airway symptoms in humans, especially in those with pre-existing airway disease (e.
Abstract Successful airway management of an infant or child with moderate to severe retrognathia first requires recognition of a potential problem.
There were no deaths among patients who were effectively treated with tracheostomy or nasal continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP).
Dec 18, 2006 AirTran Airways AirTran revealed the $290 million deal Wednesday, saying the two carriers are compatible and together could become a "national low-cost, high-quality airline" generating $3 billion in pro forma revenue next year.