Alexander the Great Airport in Skopje has been declared the best airport in Europe in 2012 in the category of up to 2 million passengers a year, said Airports Council International based on the conducted survey of passengers about quality of airport services.
What does ACI stand for?
ACI stands for Airports Council International (formerly Airport Associations Coordinating Council)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACI
We have 487 other meanings of ACI in our Acronym Attic
- Agrifood Consulting International
- Air Caledonie, New Caledonia (ICAO code)
- Air Charter International (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Air Combat Intelligence (US DoD)
- Air Control Industries, Ltd. (UK)
- Air Controlled Intercept (CIS)
- Air Crash Investigations (videos)
- Airborne Control Intercept
- Airborne Controlled Intercept
- Aircraft Condition Inspection (US DoD)
- Albertson College of Idaho
- Alderney, Channel Islands, United Kingdom - The Blaye (Airport Code)
- Alexander Consulting, Inc.
- Alianza Contra la Impunidad (Spanish: Alliance Against Impunity, Guatemala)
- Alianza Cooperativa Internacional (Spanish)
- Alliance Coopérative Internationale
- Allied Construction Industries (Cincinnati, OH)
- Allied Continental Intermodal (UK)
- Allocated Configuration Identification
- Allocated Configuration Item
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Jeddah, Dhu Al-Qa&'dah 25, 1431, Nov 02, 2010, SPA -- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is participating in the annual conference hosted by the Organization of Airports Council International (ACI) under the title "Future Orientation of Airports in the World&'&' which was inaugurated in Bermuda.
Airports Council International is a federation of more than 600 member airports and hundreds of associate members in more than 100 countries and territories.
Summary: Jeddah, May 18, 2010, SPA -- Prince Turki bin Faisal bin Turki Al Saud, Vice President of General Authority of Civil Aviation for International Organizations was elected as first Vice President of the Regional Bureau of Asia-Pacific within Airports Council International (ACI).
Airports Council International has named Seoul's Incheon airport as the best worldwide, with Singapore and Hong Kong sharing second and Kuala Lumpur rated third.