Melissa Osborn earned the designation as Airport Certified Employee from the American Association of Airport Executives.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Airport Certified Employee (designation; American Association of Airport Executives)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Air Coordination Element
- Airborne Command Element
- Airborne Communications and Electronics
- Aircraft Cabin Environment
- Aircraft Carrier Elevator
- Aircraft Carrier Engineering
- Aircraft Common Equipment
- Airman’s Collaborative Environment (US DoD)
- Airmen Committed to Excellence (US Air Force)
- Airport Capacity Enhancement
- Airport City Express (band)
- Airshow Certification Evaluator
- Airspace Control Element
- Alamance Citizens for Education (est. 2005; North Carolina)
- Algebraic Combinatorics Environment
- Alkyl Cobalt Dicarbollide Extraction
- All Computing Environments (Telos Corp.)
- All-Cotton Elastic (bandage)
- All-source Collection Element (US Army intelligence)
- Allegro Crypto Engine (Cisco)