Vice President Ansari commended the Airport Authority of India (I) for the outstanding work done in renovating and modernizing the Chennai Airport, especially without hampering regular operations and giving utmost importance to safety of passengers.
What does AAI stand for?
AAI stands for Airport Authority of India
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AAI
We have 258 other meanings of AAI in our Acronym Attic
- Agent Administratif des Impôts (French: Tax Administrative Officer)
- Agents Available Interval (Sprint)
- Agribusiness Association of Iowa
- Air-to-Air Intercept
- Air-to-Air Interface
- Air-to-Air Interrogator
- Airborne Alert Indoctrination
- Aircraft Armament Incorporated
- Airline Ambassadors International
- Airline Automation Inc
- AirTran Holdings, Inc. (Nevada and Florida)
- Alexandria Archive Institute (San Francisco, CA)
- All Actors Integration
- All American Industries Company
- All Appropriate Inquiry
- Alliance Academy International
- Alliance for Africa's Industrialization
- Alliance for American Innovation
- Alliance of American Insurers
- Allied Armies in Itlay
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Airport Authority of India and the Kannur International Airport Limited launched the design contest and received hundreds of entries.
The Airport Authority of India was informed and as the plane's crew did not inform the authorities here that the aircraft was carrying arms, its return flight order was cancelled and nine crew members were detained for a while.
India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh reportedly told union representatives that the private operators were under contract to keep at least 60% of those employed by the Airport Authority of India, while the rest would be kept on the AAI payroll.