Cavotec is working closely with the Airport Authority Hong Kong (HK) on these projects, and the orders confirm Hong Kong Airport as one of our most important customer references in Asia, said John Rostagno, Managing Director of Cavotec Hong Kong.
What does AAHK stand for?
AAHK stands for Airport Authority Hong Kong
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of AAHK in our Acronym Attic
- Associate Member of Association of Heritage Interpretation (UK)
- African American Health Institute of San Bernardino County (California)
- American Azteca Horse International Association
- Arkansas Association for Hearing Impaired Children (Benton, AR)
- American Academy of Healthcare Interior Designers
- Alabama Association of Health Information Management
- Augusta Area Health Information Management Association (Georgia)
- Advanced Airborne Hyperspectral Imaging System
- American Academy of HIV Medicine
- American Academy of HIV Medicine Specialist
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- All American Hockey League
- Alliance for the Advancement of Heritage Languages
- American Alliance for Honest Labeling
- Atlanta Amateur Hockey League (est. 1974; Roswell, GA)
- Australian Animal Health Laboratory
- African American History Month
- Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum (Anchorage, AK)
- American Airpower Heritage Museum
- American Arab Heritage Museum (Dearborn, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Luxury travel retailer DFS Group said it has been selected by the Airport Authority Hong Kong to manage the three anchor license concessions at Hong Kong International Airport : Liquor & Tobacco, Perfumes & Cosmetics and Airside General Merchandise, for the term 2012-2017, though an open tender exercise.
The Airport Authority Hong Kong (AAHK) has submitted its project profile to the Director of Environmental Protection (DEP) to add a third runway at Hong Kong International Airport (HKG).
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Airport Authority Hong Kong (AAHK) on Tuesday said that it welcomed the government's approval in principle to adopt, for planning purposes, the three-runway option as the future development direction for Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA).
6 percent from the same period last year, newly released data from the Airport Authority Hong Kong showed.
The aircraft was also warmly received by Hong Kong International Airport Stanley Hui, Chief Executive Officer of Airport Authority Hong Kong, said: Hong Kong International Airport is already A380 capable, and we are glad to welcome the Emirates A380 aircraft operating to HKIA on National Day.
SkyLink Passenger Services Company, a joint venture with Airport Authority Hong Kong is to operate the new service.