Reservists who need to fulfill their TAP requirements should contact the Airman and Family Readiness Center at their location.
What does A&FRC stand for?
A&FRC stands for Airman and Family Readiness Center (US Air Force)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Arts and Entertainment Network
- Anglican and Eastern Churches Association
- Assembly and External Maintenance
- Abercrombie & Fitch Corporation (clothing brand)
- Accounting & Finance
- Always and Forever
- Arming & Fuzing
- Arming and Firing
- Agrotechnology and Food Innovations (Wageningen)
- Accounting & Finance Office
- Adminstrative & General (accounting)
- Aiming & Guidance
- Appeals and Grievances (insurance)
- Appointments and Governance (Crown Company Monitoring Advisory Unit; New Zealand)
- Atlantic and Great Western Railroad
- Accident & Health
- Alive and Healthy
- Allen and Heath (Cornwall, UK)
- Arts and Humanities
- Abstracting and Indexing
Samples in periodicals archive:
In January 2010, Airman and Family Readiness Centers will be able to provide resources and referrals to bridge that gap.
The assessment is designed to assist chaplains and people working in installation-level Airman and family readiness centers, family advocacy programs, health and wellness centers, mental health clinics, and child and youth programs to better meet the needs of service members and their families.
And the Airman and Family Readiness Center, legal office, services, morale, welfare and recreation, family member programs chiefs, family advocacy outreach manager, health promotion manager or the family support center director also help.
The Airman and Family Readiness Center at the 934th Airlift Wing, Minneapolis-St.